.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Random.

Random posts.

The family are getting on my nerves nowadays. Two days ago, the brother accused me of something stupid. Yesterday, the mother blamed me for everything that has happened. What do they take me for? Some punching bag? I guess so.

I dreamt of someone whom i thought was not worth thinking off but I can't recall what he was doing in my dream. All i could remember was, he was just standing infront of me all awhile. What was that for?

Anyway, i'm a bit sick with my hair now. I don't want it to look so straight. I want to perm it again. I found a few pictures with the hair sooo perfect. I think i'm gonna perm it that way. But, i know very well it won't look good on me. Haha. Oh well, just to satisfy myself. Gatal ah aku ni. First, straight. Then, perm. Lepas tu, rebond lagik. Sekrg, nak perm pulak.

I wanna thank the bestie and mat k0ol for being there for me 24/7 without fail. Korang duer best laa~

Khaii, dun be so stress up laa. I kn0w u will be able to achieve the A that u want. Malay nak A eh? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home