.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Puteraputeri

Sometimes i just don't get it why my name or rather i have to be associated with the ex's. It's a very big deal for me since i'm the one facing the problems. Okay, let's keep it short. I was about to go out just now and then i received a call from one of the cousins. She told me to call her back since her incoming call is free. Yes, i did what she told me to since i thought she had something important to tell me. Then, guess what the "important" news was? She went into one of my ex's account n that's it. Why the hell must she tell me that? I mean, i wouldn't even bother if u were to accidentally visit his a/c. Why on the earth must u tell me bout it? N i thought it was some important news. BLeah!

Anyway, let's just talk bout yesterday. Met puteraputeri to break fast. At first, sayang told me that only a few people could make it since it's on weekdays. In the end, 16 people turned up!


We went to break fast at KAMPONG CHAI CHEE @ CHANGI ROAD.
Iyliana said we should come early cos she's afraid that there won't be enough seats for us. She added on that she was being a bit kiasu...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But of course, i was much more kiasu laa. Book place ar!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sayang kept snapping here and there before waiting for breaking fast. Then, edel noticed that she was not ready for it.

So, she snatched the camera and..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...t0ok pictures with me to make it a perrrrfect picture. SEE, perfecto.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rudy, got bored while waiting for the others to finish praying,decided to join in the fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fadhil aka rudy's scandal aka the kaypo guy,joined in too...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rudy then realised that the photographer was cute and wanted to take a picture with her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*excuse my toot face*
kesian dier.. *mizah pun smangat nak kasik dier happy*
So, i let hazwan choose who he wants to take picture with? N he chose..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'll be back with today's story..ermm..by tomorrow. Okay?
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home