.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm truly sorry.

As promised, i shall blog bout yesterday.

I was out shopping alone. Then, i realised i saw someone with a familiar school uniform. That someone was with her fren. I was so shocked and decided to go out of that place since..i didn't want to bump into that someone's bf. It's not that i dun want to face the fact or whatever laa..but it's just that i can't bear to be in that state. I wouldn't want to see myself in that situation. I'm not sure if it will hurt or not but what i'm sure of is that i will not be able to handle it alone. So, yeah i ran off to another place. AND when i was done with my shopping, i saw that someone's fren. Imagine how hard i tried to get out of that situation and pretend i saw nothing. Haix. I'm glad it's over.

SO! Today..i encountered 2 situations which made me feel very guilty. I was in the bus and there was a man who looks so sick. I was sitting quite near him then suddenly, his coins dropped and i wanted to help him pick the money but then..it was a bit too crowded and i couldn't bend me bodyto help him. He gave me that look asking me to help him but i just can't. In the end, one girl helped him and now, i'm feeling very guilty. THEN, when i wanted to start work, there's one uncle who tripped in front of me and i wanted so much to help him but i was attending to the customer. All i could do was give him a very sorry look and then, he walked away. GOD! I feel so guilty cos i'm not able to help those two people! Forgive me please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home