.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh baby you..

Let me share with u a very entertaining conversation between bebeh and me when we went out to eat after our last lesson today.

Bebeh: balek kepade criter tadi.
Me: What? Terbalek kan air kiter? (we were drinking anyway)
Bebeh: Aper kau merepek? Balek nak naek kerete buat pe?
Me: Huh? Aper kau merepek? Kau lagik merepek dari aku.
Bebeh: Aper pulak.. kau yg salah dgr.

HAHAHA. This is what happens most of the time. Both of us are so deaf that we often hear the wrong things. Yeah, it's even that bad when we talk on the phone.

I'm one happy girl as there's no school tmr. Actually, there's school tmr but only CDS lecture for 1 pathetic hour. Besides, the lecture is teaching the things that i've studied in secondary school. Double-entry. So, i made that holiday myself. Heh.

Erm, shaz! U want to see the picture that i edited? Oh anyway, before i show it, dun laugh okay. It looks horrible.



Anyway, hajaROAR!! Guess who i saw just now? *QUICK THINK* MR CHRIS KEESYGANKU! Yes yes, my beloved teacher. HAHA. He saw me tau, siap wave lagik. Of course, he raised his eyebrow( trademark pe!)

I wanna continue chatting with a my ex-secondary mate. Out of a sudden he pm me in msn and i must ask him lotsa questions. Whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home