.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HARI RAYA IS BACK.

Looking at the time now, it's obvious that i didn't go for the sembahyang rayer cos mother didn't allow me to go. She wanted me to rest. Nope, not because i stayed up late yesterday to clean the house but becuase, my body feels very weak. The jantung have been hurting badly and somehow, i can feel that it's beating slower than usual. Due to that, the headache also want to serang laa.

Yesterday nite, i did lots of cleaning and stuffs. Yes, i really mean the cleaning. Usually, it's the brothers who do the cleaning job but this year, we exchange duties. The brothers do the arranging and etc while i do the cleaning, painting and etc. Maybe because of that, my heart buat pasal. Heh!

I'm glad i asked for forgiveness from almost everyone i knew yesterday. Speaking of forgiveness, i received a msg from someone on the very morning of hari raya itself, which is today. He asked for forgiveness and somehow, i was touched. Sheesh! I mean, i thought he wun even remember me on this very special day but then..i was wrong. Well, of course i asked for forgiveness too laa. As soon as i read the msg, the heart became even more saket sehh. It makes me feel as if it was just yesterday that we went our separate ways. Of course, i cried cos i know i shouldn't even be thinking bout that. I'm so sorry. I really hope that i will face all obstacles with a very strong faith in god and strong heart (even tho my heart is so lembek now).

To khaii, i'll try to find time to teach u ehh. Erm, friday can? I have only one lesson on that day. Oh! Ibrahim all the way ehh. Haha.

p.s: Bebeh, i brought the cd u wanted yesterday but forgot to pass it to u. It was in my bag all awhile. Hahs.

I guess i should be resting now before mother comes back from smayang rayer and nags on this special day. Hahs. But before that, let me have this chance to say a few words (wah, dah mcm speech seh.)

"Saya, ramizah bte ibrahim, ingin memohon maaf dari semua kenalan saya. Sekiranya saya tersalah tutur, terkasar bahasa, melebih2 behave, ampunkanlahh semuanya. Halalkan makan dan minum saya. Dengan ini, SELAMAT HARI RAYA. Maaf zahir dan batin."

Nak duit rayer bole? Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home