.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Let's partayy!

Let's start with 1st day of hari raya. *Ouch, i tergigit my lips. Mesti ader yg mengumpat ni* On that very first day, went to nenek's place with the family and before that, i was proud of myself. Cos for the first time ever, i took the fastest time to dress up. Yay! Hip hip hooray! *ok mrepek* Upon reaching, mak jah came and said,"SELAMAT HARI RAYA! WAH.dah lame tk jumpe." LOL. Crap eh. We met like a few days before raya laa. Then, i got to meet the cousins and aunties and uncles.

HARI RAYA would be boring without pictures right? Alaa, i know you people are so eager to look at my kental-tk-abes face, kan? No doubt that the first day of raya lotsa pictures were taken. In fact, not only pictures but also videos.

Okehh..First picture of the day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 1/4 granddaughters and grandsons of nenek.

Of course, the mothers wanted to be glamour laa.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Wah, siap ngn bag skalik sehh. feewit!* (1/3 of the aunties)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then, the uncles complain cos no one took their pictures.
1/3 of the uncles. *amcm? macho tk? LOL*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then, a happy family.
Sadly, 2/3 of them wasn't there yet.

Basically, first day was spent by visiting the auntie's and uncle's house on the maternal side. When they came to my house, we did some video clips with our very own "reporters" and props. I won't post the video here since i've uploaded it in my youtube a/c. Went home at 12 and then, realised i had no class the next day except for an hour lecture. But still, i didn't skip the lecture since i had to hand in QUAN's assignment.

2nd day, rushed back home after school aand had my beauty nap. When i woke up, mother asked to dress up since we will be going out. This time, only the three of us. Mother me and bapak. Went to the paternal side and the last house was kakak's house. I found out something.. amira whom is only sec 1, whom is also my niece, is way taller than me. Can you believe it? *alaa. everyone is taller than me kan? BIG DEAL!*

3rd day. Cik salamah came with the family and then we went out together to some of the relatives' house. Next day had only one hour lecture again..! whee~

Yea, in case u guys are wondering, i permed my hair again. Yes, u heard read it right. I permed it again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*gatal eh mizahh. last 4 yrs rebond then last 2 yrs perm then last yr rebond. this yr, perm lagik.*

That's all folks! I'll be back with more pictures and stories. More pictures on hari raya and stories on hari raya. Hah! Can't help it. Hari raya month per!

Bye for now! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home