.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

PuteraPuteri

I so wanna go home now since i'm having a slight headache and my wrist is sprained but no, i can't. I have to replace alia's place for today and that explains why i'm working full shift today.

I just discovered something. The more i type, the wrist doesn't have to bear the pain that much. So, i shall continue typing though i don't have much to say.

Have i mentioned? I was the organiser for the raya outing with the NASS peeps together with siti hajar. We actually planned it way before raya and that was like.. 2 weeks to raya. Haha! First, i contacted almost everyone from the ngee ann class of 2005 malay pupils and asked them to give me or hajar a reply if they are interested. Then, after a few days, i confirmed the people who are free on any days and choose the day for the outing. Next, i confirmed the people who wanted to go and then planned whose house to go first and follow up. By the time raya was nearing, more people wanted to join in so i had to revise the plan again. When the time comes, 16 people turned up and sure the day was filled with so much fun. I kn0w u guys are cursing me for not showing any picutres yet up till now right. HAHA. I'm not that evil okeh.
First house was my place since i bought zur his birthday cake as a surprise. No. not only zur was surprised. Even the rest except for bebeh and me, of course.
Oh! Since hajar mentioned it in her blog, i shall reply to it then. Hello?! I didn't bought u a cake but at least i bought u a present what?! N u better stop it with the curly wurly "wishful thinking" of yours. It won't happen. Errk. As far as i'm concerned, we have nothing on at all.

Nah..The birthday boy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*sebok ah fadhil. org nak amek birthday boy je laa*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My two sweeties. Gorgeous babes<3


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The girls. Sayang not here since she's the one taking this picture.


So, here's the bride of the day. While waiting for the gr0om..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*wahh. aku ngn bebeh jambu2 gitu kene jadik pengapit*

And when the gr0om comes, the bride merajuk laa. (cos the groom came late)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dah2. End of story.

Next! The guys..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And last but not least,
everyone.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry. The picture is a bit blur and dark.

I've yet to receive some pics from the others. People! I want the pics laa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home