.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SHORT. SHORT. MAKE ME GROW TALLER!

I didn't know being short could create so much laughter, jokes and entertainment. I don't know if i should be glad or frustated with it.

I was having OOPG lab at level 7 when Mr mark was trying to explain the condition to the rest who don't understand. So, i took the chance to print some notes. Then i realised..the printer is so high on the cabinet.

*dang! level 7 printer is so high. i can't see the screen*
*Eugene! Quick help me.*
*HAHA. U want me to carry you?*
*OH stop it. Just help me quick*
Then, mark came..
*Aiyo. Can or not katek?*

WHAT!! HE called me katek? Wahh, u're an australian la dude. How come u know the word katek? Haix.

Anyway, the printers at level 7 are all very high larr not because i'm too short. Haha. I prefer the printers at level 3 the best lorr.

Oh, i need some growing supplement laa. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home