.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

LOL!

Today must be my most hilarious cum silly day. I was late for school by 5 minutes and when i walked into the room, everyone was already preparing for their presentation. Then i looked and realised that none of my group members was there. So i sat waiting for them for almost 5 minutes. Only then i realise, one of my group member was preparing and reading the slides again. Haha.

I was so nervous to do the presentation. Yes, i do have stage fright and whatever that has got to do with presenting in front of a crowd. While i was presenting, one of the group members said something and that made me laugh. Thank goodness, i didn't laugh out loud.

While the other group member was doing the presentation, i sat at one corner and guess what? Aini stepped on my feet and i swear, she's so heavy lorr. The next minute, i can't move my leg. Yes, the whole leg and all i did was laugh.

Next, when the other group was presenting, john accidentally went over my feet with the chair and i was like screaming. Oh god, imagine a chair being rolled over your feet. The funny thing was that, my sandal terputus. Kaooo, malu sakk. So, i made the boys fix my sandal and of course, everyone thought i was crying and so mad with them. Nyehnyehnyeh.

After school, went to TM with bebeh to get something. Then, we went to one of the shops. The uncle wanted to show me the things he was selling and he made me do it myself. Like, i'm supposed to unzip and zip everything back. Like hello, i'm not one of ur staff so dun let me do the work. U're supposed to show me not let me do it myself.

Whoa. I think this is the most hilarious one. We were taking the escalator down and bebeh was as usual talking non stop. Haha. I was looking around when i realised something funny. I told bebeh to look at that place and asked her to spot the common things. N yes! She got it right. Starhub shop was full with people and most of the customers were wearing green. Starhub's main colour is green rite? N yea, the customers are wearing green not the workers. N what makes it funnier was that, bebeh said that the customers were wearing green in order to get discounts. Like, bebeh, are you sure u're sane? I think u're not.

LOL.
"I confused my feelings with the truth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home