.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Misses. Hugs. Kisses.

Sitting in the bus alone while listening to the new uploaded songs put into the mp4..Somehow it makes me think. The mp4 has been with my for a few months and i've share it with a few people. That made me realise how much i miss those people.

1) I miss the pakistan-hindustan guy, sh****. I miss his voice, his blur look and his kental moves. LOL. Of course, i miss his silly jokes too. Hah!

2) I miss **ck fikri. Too perfect for my choice. Kau amat sempurna buatku laa! hEH. During that few months, you made me realise how much i've went thru. How hard i've tortured myself. But then, we drifted away cos..i don't know what reasons. So near but yet so far.

3) I miss mat siput babi. Another guy that was introduced by my sayang. A very sweet and simple guy. I still remember the time when i went for holidays. He knew that i did not bring my hp along but he msged me every single day wishing me good morning and etc. AWW.

4) I miss khaii. The bestfrenlaa! I just realised that i haven't set the date for us to go out since i've cancelled our last meeting last 2 months. Sheesh!

Oh. I'm missing lots and lots of people. Dang! I feel a bit lonely when they are not around. Haix. Okeh! Enough enough enough!

Anyway, OOPG paper just now was okay but since i did not understand a single thing that was taught( which i did to read n understand yesterday), i think i'll do badly. Like someone said, "all the worst ehh." At least, i'm glad that i could take the paper. I reached the LT 5 minutes before the paper started and it's all thanks to the traffic jam. Dang!

Tomorrow's QUAN. I did some revision in the afternoon and now, i'm getting bored of the numbers that i see. Hah! Shall continue it later.

I want to thank shazDEAR for accompanying me till wee hours while i study. Thanks for being a listening ear too! I love u dear! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home