.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Let's parrrtayyy!

TERM TEST ARE OVER! YAY! Overall, i find the papers manageable. I think i can pass only 3 out of 4 papers. Contradicting ey? Haha.

So anyway, ahmad bebeh and me planned to leave the LT around 4.30 cos we think we can't really answer the questions. BUT..yes, there's a but. When we were given the 10 minutes to read the papers, all the answers just came to me. No, i didn't cheat la. As in, what i studied larr. I got so excited cos i knew most of the answers. Then, when the invigilator told that we could start writing, i wrote as fast as i could cos i was afraid that the answers will just dissapear any moment. Okayy, kiasu! Then, i realised, i finished exactly when the invigilator said,"it's 4pm now. Those who have finished, can hand in their papers to me." Whoa, that's really so exact laa. I wanted to hand in my paper but when i turned back, ahmad was still doing his paper so i waited for another few minutes. A few minutes after that, he was still doing so i gave up and decided to wait for him outside. Then! Bebeh was not there too. She came out like 10 minutes after that while ahmad, came out at exactly 4.30! HAHA.

Okay, i'm like soooo drifting away from what i wanted to say. My point is, term test are freaking over la! So can enjoy la! Can go party la!

Shall i update my wishlist? Haha.
UPDATED WISHLIST!
# A new bag for school(the current one is already torn)
# Supplement
# Improve my iman(cheh!)
# New hairdo
# Grow taller!
# Visit the airport and hospitals with loved ones( I love going there, got problem ar?)
# Laptop
# Learn swimming(LOL!)
# More vintage clothing
# Black jeans
# Get good grades
# New handphone
# Twist and shape exercise machine (LOLIPOP!)
# Hand made brownies
# More colouring books
# New blog skin (one which won't make me sick of it after a while)
# New dress (since mother wanted me to dress more like a girl)
# Warm hugs from loved ones
# Be more confident of myself
# $$$
# ESCADA paradise perfume
# Sandals for school (i'm not allowed to wear slippers)
# Contact lens, maybe?
# Motivational words
# New friends
# Digicam
# Have a date with sparkleBABES
# A new bed (hah!)
# Be happy!
# Kisses chocolate
# Shades
# Any ALAF21 novels
Phew! That's like a lott larrrr but that doesn't mean i want all what. I'm just stating the things that i wish to have perrr. Anyway, no make up or dolls please. I have tons of it which i dun really makes use of. N bebeh, i dun want garfield eh. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home