.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HERE WE GO~

I wouldn't want to do this if some people don't keep asking. Anyway, this is the wishlist.



WISHLIST!
# A new bag for school(the current one is already torn)
# Supplement
# Improve my iman(cheh!)
# New hairdo
# Grow taller!
# Visit the airport and hospitals with loved ones( I love going there, got problem ar?)
# Laptop
# Learn swimming(LOL!)
# More vintage clothing
# Black jeans
# Get good grades
# New handphone
# Twist and shape exercise machine (LOLIPOP!)
# Hand made brownies
# More colouring books
# New blog skin (one which won't make me sick of it after a while)
# New dress (since mother wanted me to dress more like a girl)
# Warm hugs from loved ones
# Be more confident of myself
# $$$
# ESCADA paradise perfume
# Sandals for school (i'm not allowed to wear slippers)
...to be continued =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home