.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, December 25, 2006

I feel good BAD!

I'm finally back! Oh, how much i miss singapore. I love my country okehh. =))

It's been a very lonnnng pathethic weeks. I had to face a lot of fights and stares and most of all, i had to compromise and be the one to sacrifice a lot for the rest. Sheesh!


During that lonnnnnnnnnnng week, all i wanted was just to return to singapore and spend more time with my friends. It's just amazing that the people that i thought of most of the times was khaii and bebeh. At one point of time, i regretted for tagging the family along. I thought again, maybe i should have just followed what khaii said; not to go. However, i convinced myself that this long pathethic week will end soon..very soon.


First day was normal and i looked extra fresh and hyper. However, second day, it was very bad for me. VERY VERY BAD. The family travelled to most places in kl that i went to with bebeh a few years back. That bought a lot of memories back. I got so upset and decided to sleep in almost every journey and shut myself up. I even cried myself to sleep just because the memories kept haunting me. I even tried to remember the sweet words that khaii and bebeh used to say to me. That bad, you see! And that explains why i didn't even shop there. Shoot!


Then, the next day, we headed to genting. While we were on the way up, the head was very very giddy that i almost throw up in the car but luckily, i managed to control myself and asked some sour stuffs from the granny. When we reached, everyone was so excited to try all the rides but i didn't remember being as excited as them. I just bought the tickets but i wasn't even excited to take all the rides. Dang! The rest just had to drag me to take the rides and which in the end, i didn't even enjoy it. The mind was totally not there. It was just somewhere else and i'm not quite sure where it was. I remembered thinking of khaii, bebeh and someone else(which i know i shouldn't). Then at night, i decided to do some last minute shopping not for me but for the frens. I thought it would be a great idea to show them my appreciation for the surprise party. I bought something for fathinBEBEH, khaiiHEART, hajarSAYANG, nasDARLING and iffahDEAR. I don't know if it really suits them cos i didn't had the time to really look and choose. All i did was grab and pay. So if you guys hate it, sorry yah!


Later in the hotel, i had a short nap and surprisingly, i dreamt of someone; a girl i just knew for a months, i guess. It's just so funny larr. I mean, all this while, i thought..nehmine.. So anyway, the rest of the days was just normal. I tried my very best to show everyone my best mood cos i didn't want to spoil theirs and i think, i did quite well.


Okeh enough of that. Now, that week has just end and it's the end of the holiday and i'm back at home and i'm finally in singapore! Okay, i just crapped.


On another random note, i miss khaii and bebeh so much! It's been some time i say i love them eh? Haha. I have lotsa things to say to them but i don't know where and how to start. It's just so hard to begin and i don't know how else to mange it. It's really killing me, softly. Serious.

Anywayyyys, i made a new love on the way to kl. Nah bebeh, he's not a malaysian, he's a singaporean! My auntie even know his parents! Whee~ Oh, and i found another love at kl. Haha. We accidentally saw each other somewhere in kl and went to the same hotel. Then, when we went to genting and was queuing up for the ride, he was there too! AWW, jodoh ah konon. LOL.


Oh! Before i forget, thanks to the people who wished me on the birthday.
Let's see..
#1. Lina
#2. Khaii
#3. Bebeh
#4. Nas
#5. Shaz
#6. Acoi
#7. Naqiah
#8. Mother
#9. Kak sita
#10. Kak ita
#11. Mak Jah(mummy)
...and many more..


I just couldn't remember laaa. Sorry eh.


Let's just take a look at the wishlist once again. Shall we?

WISHLIST!
# A new bag for school
Thanks khaii!
.
.
# Supplement
Thanks bebeh!
.
.
# Improve my iman(cheh!)


# New hairdo


# Grow taller!


# Visit the airport and hospitals with loved ones( I love going there, got problem ar?)


# Laptop


# Learn swimming(LOL!)


# More vintage clothing


# Black jeans


# Get good grades


# New handphone
Thanks brother!
.
.
# Twist and shape exercise machine (LOLIPOP!)


# Hand made brownies


# More colouring books


# New blog skin (one which won't make me sick of it after a while)


# New dress (since mother wanted me to dress more like a girl)


# Warm hugs from loved ones
Thanks everyone!
.
.
# Be more confident of myself


# $$$
Thanks mother!
.
.
# ESCADA paradise perfume
Thanks bebeh!
.
.
# Sandals for school (i'm not allowed to wear slippers)

# Contact lens, maybe?

# Motivational words

# New friends

# Digicam

# A date with sparkleBABES
Thanks babes!
.
.
# A new bed (hah!)

# Be happy!

# Hersheys kisses chocolate
Thanks bebeh!
.
.
# Shades
Thanks to me!
.
.
# Any ALAF21 novels


# Converse sneakers (brown preferred)


# Kiss from ******(ssshh! you know who you are, lol)


# Mrs fields cookies!


# Meet the bestfrens on the birthday itself (if possible. =[ )


# Date with puteraPUTERI


# Date with khaii and nas, can? LOL.


Not bad eyyy.
Heh.

I'm off to have some time with bebeh.
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home