.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Take my hand and sing with me.

"My heart sings for you.
What does your heartbeat sings for?
*
It seems awake yet it's just a dream.
Why can't i leave it that way?"
-Ramizah Ibrahim


I thought i should just post this entry on my bday but then..i'm trying my very best not to have a sad entry on that day. That's why i decided to post it today, then.

I recieved a simple but dissapointing msg from the bestfren. He said he can't meet me tmr cos he's going johore tonight. After reading the msg, i got confused. "How come he wants to meet tmr?" "When will he be back then?" He didn't even mention that he wanted to meet me tmr lorr. So i replied him trying not to sound as dissapointed as possible. He doesn't know when he'll be back from johore and that makes me more sad. Why? Maybe he won't be back till friday and that means, no birthday wish from him. It's very dissapointing, you know. However, i tried not to sound like that when i replied his msg again. This time, i even tried to end the msging so that he won't find out i was that dissapointed. Don't ever suggest for him to call/sms me from johore cos i don't want him to pay the extra money. In case you don't know, i really need his birthday wish. He's the one who keeps me awake all this while. Oh dang! =(

Not enough of that, the other fren will be going back to her hometown. Nah, her mother's hometown. Hah! She will be leaving this wednesday and that means, no wish either. Can you like imagine? The most important people in my life, will be leaving me? Even though it's not like forever, but it seems like forever la! Cos it's my birthday! =(

Bebeh, i really hope you won't go back to ur hometown or whatt eh. Don't try to leave me here all alone. I really need you, man. And where are you now? How come i called you but no one answered? Are you like avoiding me or something? Oh wait! I forgot, you were working! Haha. Forgive me babe. Nyehaha.

Haiyo. Very the saddening and the dissapointing la deyyy. How come it's like this ar? Ahaaa. Oh well, let's just update my wishlist for the last time, maybe? Alaaa, can la can laa. Tk cerewet arhhh.

Oh anyway, bebeh! Guess what? I think i seriously will get a new phone. No, not next year but this year! The brother keep asking me bout my hp and told me not to do anything with it. Nyehahaa. But, that is only a maybe larr. If not, i'll just get it next year from mother! Whee~ And guess what? Haha. Sorry la, i got lotsa stories rite. The auntie offered to buy me a laptop yesterday but..i didn't want to cos i dun want to. Yea, i'm a good kid. Jealous eh? Okay, that's a stupid joke.

UPDATED UPDATED WISHLIST!
# A new bag for school(the current one is already torn) Thanks khaii!
# Supplement Thanks bebeh!
# Improve my iman(cheh!)
# New hairdo
# Grow taller!
# Visit the airport and hospitals with loved ones( I love going there, got problem ar?)
# Laptop
# Learn swimming(LOL!)
# More vintage clothing
# Black jeans
# Get good grades
# New handphone Thanks brother & mother!(maybe, heh)
# Twist and shape exercise machine (LOLIPOP!)
# Hand made brownies
# More colouring books
# New blog skin (one which won't make me sick of it after a while)
# New dress (since mother wanted me to dress more like a girl)
# Warm hugs from loved ones
# Be more confident of myself
# $$$
# ESCADA paradise perfume Thanks bebeh!
# Sandals for school (i'm not allowed to wear slippers)
# Contact lens, maybe?
# Motivational words
# New friends
# Digicam
# A date with sparkleBABES
# A new bed (hah!)
# Be happy!
# Hersheys kisses chocolate
# Shades
# Any ALAF21 novels
..
# Converse sneakers (brown preferred)
# Kiss from ******(ssshh! you know who you are, lol) Thanks ******!
# Mrs fields cookies!
# Meet the bestfrens on the birthday itself (if possible. =[ )
# Date with puteraPUTERI
# Date with khaii and nas, can? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home