.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Surprise party sehh!

"It was just too prefect that yours truly nearly fainted!"

Thanks to bebeh, sayang and iffah for planning the surprise party. It was indeed very surprising that i nearly fainted larr!

It was just supposed to be an advanced bday celebration between the sparklesBABES but..it went on to another big surprise! And it's really BIG lorr!

A week ago, i msged sayang cos i wanted to meet her after school but she said she can't. I tried asking bebeh too but she said she wanted to go straight home after the paper. From there, i felt a little bit upset with them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since that day, everybody was acting so weird..

Last saturday, mat c0ol told me that we will meet on tuesday and i went like,"huh, why tuesday?" then he said nvm.

Yesterday, i was so excited to meet the girls. I mean..it's been a long time since i last chatted and hang out with them. Then when i was on my way to school, sayang asked me where i wanted to go cos she has no idea where to go. She also said we will just hang out at TM. All i did was just show my upset face,not to her, but to myself. Again, i went "she wanted to plan but now, she doesn't know where to go." In the afternoon, mat c0ol told me that he can't meet me on tuesday cos he's leaving for johore. I thought he won't be back by my brithday and that means, no birthday wishes. -_- Then, i received another news from nas. She told me she couldn't give me what she wanted to. So i just told her that she could give me something else. Heh!

Everything was just against me...

Today, i woke up with a very bad stomach upset. I just had to go to the toilet for more than 5 times. I even lost my hp last night!(and i finally found it on my bed this morning) LOL. It was raining elephant&rhinocerous so i didn't had the mood to go out and that explains why i went out of house late.

See what i meant? Everything just went wrong. So so wrong..

When i reached bebeh's place, we went to her room. And guess what? There was a gigantic birthday card with lotsa presents! I was so shocked, as you all know. The thing that made me cry was the content of the card. They must have put in a lot of effort to create it ehh. So anyway, the rest of the time was the gift unwrapping session and phototaking. Then i suddenly felt so hungry and told them to have my late lunch somewhere nearby. However, they kept changing the topics. Weird kann? So i just wasted my time admiring the gifts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the BIG card and me


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

content of the BIG card


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

big card, me and the gifts


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sparklesBABES

The next moment, bebeh and sayang went out of the room leaving iffah and me playing the sudoku. Next, i heard a guy's voice and knocking the door at the same time. I thought it was acap trying to find his sister so i just opened and found, mat c0ol and nas! I screamed like a man woman cos, 1. i thought khaii went to johore. 2. how come he's here? 3. i was shocked laa, for god's sake. I nearly fainted, i tell you but i didn't. I just teared cos the bestfrens are all there laaa to celebrate my birthday with me. With surprises, some more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I tried to be tall while both of them tried to looks as short as possible

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do we look alike?

(nas, u look so cute!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

much loved


So we went to the living room to chat chat chat chat and more chat (photo taking too). Then khaii and i complained that we were hungry so i demand, yes demand, for us to go out and eat but bebeh changed the topic again. (!!!) I got so pissed that i decided to go to the toilet. Yea, no link at all. THEN! I heard the rest calling my name and after that, i saw a birthday cake and the ngee ann boys. Screamed again cos i didn't expect it to be a very big surprise. Got a shock of my life and then..everyone sang the birthday song. Oh! The way they sang it sound as if they are attending my funeral. Haha. Very evil but very sweet too. The rest of the time was camwhoring, eating, joking and laughing out loud and also story telling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

EVERYONE; minus edel


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The gays GUYS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the GIRLS ; minus shariffah

There you go. A simple day which turns out to be a very big surprising day! It was great to have the loved ones celebrating the brithday. I really hope nas didn't feel left out cos she was a bit quiet than usual. I know she can be noisy larr. Heh. Anyhoos, khaii was comfortable with my frens, i hope. I could see everyone trying to make everyone else happy and that was ♥.

Let me just thank the people for their presents.
Bebeh, thank you so much for the perfume, ALAF21 novel, birthday card, EXTRA LARGE hershey kisses chocolate and ZARA shirt.(supplement too)


Khaii and nas, thanks a lot a lot a lot for the bag. I really love it and so does my mother. LOL.


Sayang, a million thanks for the slipper and brithday card. (sayang, i hope by now you know how to differentiate between a slipper and sandal ehh. hah!)


IffahDEAR, thanks for the perfume, birthday card and DOROTHY PERKINS shirt!


Nizam, thanks for the slippers.


Edel, fadhil, zur, fadzly and faisal, thanks for the ice-cream cake!
Thanks to nas, i know the price. Heh!

Cik Supiah, thanks for letting us use ur house and thanks for the mee goreng!

Edel and fadhil, thank you very much for the card. It's so cute!

Many thanks to fara for the chocolates

and also to kak sita for the perfume.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



After what has been planned, the planner should be appreciated right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



  • To the sparklesBABES, thanks for the surprise plan and birthday card. I really love u girls! ♥
  • To those who came to the surprise party, thanks for coming. It really meant a lot to me. Oh and, thanks for the white lies. Heh!
  • I hope i didn't miss anyone else. *winks*

Afterall, the dissapointment and upsets does not really matters. AWWW! =)

Visual images and descriptions. Isn't it enough? Oh yes it is.

Now, i'm tired! Got a date tmr. Whee~

P.S: Fadzly, good luck with your date tmr. Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home