.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, December 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PEOPLE!

What's the date today?

Go check ur calendar?

Alaa, no calendar?

Let me tell u the date, then.


It's 22 december!

And what is so special bout this date?

Think..
Quick..
Think again..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still clueless?
It's my brithday, sweets!
Yes, my birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My 17th birthday!
The day i was born.
Erm, i was born at 4+ in the afternoon, if i'm not wrong.
Heh.
I've like finally turned 17 while my frens are all turning 18 soon.
What!!
Who cares.
At least, i'm already 17.
How bout u?
Haha.

God, thank you for allowing me stay in this world for 17 years.
I`ll try my very best to bring myself closer to you and at the same time, improve my iman.
I will listen to my parent's advices and naggings as much as i can.
I won't dissapoint them or any of my family members.
In fact, i won't dissapoint myself and YOU too.
Pleasee have faith in me.

To all the people who knows me, i would like to apologise for my wrongdoings for the past years.
If i`ve hurt your feelings, upset you or misunderstood you, please accept my most sincere apology.
To the closed ones, please point out my wrongdoings from now on okay?
Bebeh, mat c0ol, sayang and the loved ones, i really hope we will stay together, forever.
Oh sheesh. This sounds like some hari raya. LOL.


.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Disgusted, i know.
I hate it too.
Hah!

"WE share the same situations. WE share the common goal. WE love them. WE have the same things in mind&heart. What's the difference between us? "

"YOUR suffering is visible while mine is deep inside, killing me softly. "

Ouch, that hurts.

This is in case i come back and will be a lil too late to wish; Happy 16th birthday little boy! Thank you for the "swensen's treat" last year. May god bless you and all your wishes be granted. I may now know what u've went through but all the best for your future endeavours. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home