.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

HURT

Phew! Today's very tiring. The brother told me to go home in the afternoon so i planned to go out the auntie's house by 1. Since lina wanted to follow me home, i know i won't be feeling so lonely. While i was dressing up, bebeh called asking me to meet her but i declined cos i had other plans but she insisted on meeting so we decided to meet quite late.

When i reached home, went to my room and look on my bed.. "OMG! Is this new phone mine?" Then when i heard lina said yes, i went all excited and started fidgeting with the functions.

I took some of the remaining time to pack my bag for tmr and then, went off to meet bebeh. Where? Tamp! From tamp to my house and back to tamp again. Doink!
Mat c0ol is being so cool. Haha. No, what i meant was. He's being so sweeet-ah. (as a fren okay, nas) He said i'm a bit fierce now. Oh, he also said he's feeling so sad cos he forgot to tell me his dirty secrets. Haha. No la, just his personal stuff. No need to be upset and feel bad, at least i got to know from her rite. That's good enough, dude. Iloveubothlarr!

I've re-edited the surprise party entry again. Go read it again. GO!
Happy 2 hours till bday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home