.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Chill

Woke up when i received a call from cousin. She told me that no one was coming to take over her shift so i told her to call the guy who was supposed to be there. And then i realised, ahhh, it`s already 2. Dang! I never wake up that late before. I tried to remember the things that happened the day before and i realised that was the reason. I received too much shocking news and was also made to say something which i kept it to only myself for more than a year. Because of that, i had a terrible chest pain which resulted in me consuming any medicines that was available in the kitchen. I also tried calling bebeh and had a short chat with her before going off to bed. Phew!

Today, went off to bebeh`s house since she was so bored and was craving for mcdonald`s double chocs. She cooked for me and acap and the food was masin byk according to acap. LOL. For me, no comments! Then, the three of us watched hindustan movie and after that, headed to downtown for the double chocs. We met sayang there cos i forced her to come down. Heh!



HajarSAYANG and fathinBEBEH

mizahh and hajar

see how hard she tries to be cute..lol!



I just realise..sayang looks like she`s pregnant. Nyehaha. How many months ey?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

fathin &acap

I`m ur prince says:
well for me.. i'll love u till theres no more tomorrow

beautiful D I S A S T E R says:
i take that as a joke eyy. =)

haix. enough is enough. i won`t entertain futher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home