.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Phew!


The connection is back to normal, i supposed? I thought so.

Been craving for chocolate but didn`t want to even grab the chocolate bebeh bought for me.


It`s so big and nice and c0ol and whatnots kan? I can`t bring myself to eat it. I can just l0ok at it and imagine how it feels like to be eating this chocolate.
Haix.

On a totally different note, i shall reveal a secret i found out from myself last few days. I think i`m in love! Yes, in love. LOL. But i`m not sure. Am i in love? Yes? No? I don`t kn0w.
ARGH.
I don`t know.
Sheesh!
Dang!


Maybe not.
=X

I was so confused that i decided to make a f0ol out of myself.
Here it goes..


Laughed enough? No? Oh sorry. I don`t have any else pictures of my st00oopid faces.

"I miss mat c0ol.

I miss bebeh.

I miss sayang.

I miss darling.

I miss dear.

I miss babe."

-_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home