.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

What`s there for new year?

New year resolution:
1. Do more jogging.
2. Learn how to cook (i bet bebeh and sayang are laughing their lungs out. maybe everyone too)
3. Grow taller, maybe?
4. Be more confident of myself.
5. Learn to appreciate myself.
6. Be more close to bebeh, mat c0ol, sayang and the rest.
7. Discuss with mother and maybe, the family, bout their attention towards me.
8. Spend more time alone.
Well, that`s bout it. There`s still a few but let that be only me to know.

Since today is the last day of the year, i shall reflect on what have happened.
..... ..... ..... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ...... ..... ...... ..... ....... ..........
First, i started of the year pretty bad due to some personal and family problems. Then, i also started a new journey of my school life, that is in polytechnic. The friends were all so nice, frenly and etc but after some time, some of them started to show their true colours. From there, i learnt that as grow older, i will need to face a lot of different people whom some i may trust and some, whom i have to avoid getting involved with.

That brings me to another topic which is quite common. I met a lot of new people mainly; mat siput babi, shabir, fauzie, fadiah, shaz, hardi, ryn, nizam and some other whom i can`t think of right now. Hah!

Then and again, i had to face another big shocking thing in my life. It`s a big thing that i find it very disturbing. Totally depressed by what happened but i just had to show the ones i loved that i`m okay. Although it seems that i`m being a hypocrite, that`s actually the right thing to do. I won`t want the loved ones to even worry bout me.

Besides that, there`s still a lot of other shocking news that i received from a lot of different people and i find them trying to play some drama with me. Shoot!

I think i better stop.
I can`t continue further.
I`m too weak to even type it out.

"Tears are just rolling down the cheeks.. memories are flashed in the mind. Mistakes are just haunting me. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home