.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sleepover party. LOL.

Yesterday the aunties and uncles came over to the house and i was forced out of bed while i only got to sleep at 4 in the morning. How pathethic! Thus, i was a little bit moody and decided to be much quiet. Soon, the questions that were haunting me the day before came back again. This time, i had no choice but to ask for explanations and the truth from little boy. I`m very sure that i trust him but..i don`t want anyone else to take things for granted. I meann...i just want the truth. Nothing but the truth, even if it hurts. If eu tell me the truth, i won`t be mad or ignore eu, in fact, i`ll be grateful to eu. However, if eu kip it to urself, i`ll be mad cos eu kept me in the dark.

Okay, i`m talking crap here.

So later at night, the uncle sent me off to bebeh`s house. We, no, she c0oked mee goreng for us. I was just helping.(so much for being an f&n student. bah!) Then, we watched some shows and then, decided to do our assignment. Which then, i end up reading some novel while bebeh did something else. Haha. After wasting our time, bebeh was hungry again so we went to the kitchen to l0ok for something to eat. Then, we decided to make our own sandwich. Heh! BLA BLA BLA and then, slept at 4.

When i woke up, bebeh was still sleeping soundly so i decided to continue reading the novel and that`s when the stomach showed some attutide. However, i controlled myself and let the pain kill me. Ok crap!

Then, when finally bebeh woke up, we bathed, SEPARATELY and got ready to go to the clinic. Yes, after 3 days of having stomach upset, then i went to the clinic. We spent a whole of 2 hours + there and i had my time of cursing the doctor. Hahaha. After that, went to eat at tamp afghan to have our proper lunch and breakfast and i think i saw zulhilmi at the busstop. No, i`m not sure though. Went tamp interchange since bebeh had some errants to run and then we went on to popular bookstore in search for something for our special someone. Heh!

Zur, thanks a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot. I owe eu one uhhh! And i always dooo. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home