.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I`m in love! Yea, rite!

Was supp0sed to meet bebeh after sch0ol to walk around and look at the different booth in school but bebeh left me all alone when she couldn`t find ahmad. Hmmpf! So i decided to walk around with wei bao and victor and after that, went home since i was feeling a bit dizzy while they went to have their lunch.

As soon as i reached home, i quickly take a bath and did some work before taking a nap. Since i couldn`t pray, i t0ok the chance to sleep till i was awaken by the blasting music from the hp. As soon as i saw rudy`s name appearing on the screen i wanted to reply to him not to disturb my sleep but then, upon seeing his msg, i got a little confused. After a while, i got what he was trying to say. He remembered something i told him the other day when i met him n so, i laughed till my head felt dizzy again. Haha. Then, minutes later, fadhil msged a different text but with the same meaning. Idiot! Thank u so much for talking back behind me and in the end, telling me everything. Haha! Silly ah korg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home