.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

L.O.V.E

Phew! Sucha tiring but great day!

I w0ke up and cried cos i dreamt of something which i don`t wish to happen to my family. I tried to convince myself that it was just a DREAM. However, it made me feel more worried. Then, i received a msg from mat c0ol saying that he wanted to meet me for some reasons. I could not decided if i can make it or not since i was meeting sayang too in the afternoon but i agreed with him. He told me to inform him if i`ve end my lessons so i did and he told me to wait till after zohor. So as promised, i went outta school to meet him. However, i was late by a few minutes though. He wanted to meet at 2 at interchange but i was still at the school's busstop waiting for the bus. Hah! When he called me, i thought he's like gonna curse me or something but he didn`t. Cos, he`s not reached too. lerr! We decided to meet in the bus instead since we will be taking the same bus.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I shall call him the toilet guy now. He kept going to the toilet just bcos he drank a medium sized coke from ljs. I drank it too okeh!



Here come the funny part. I told him that the bus that i`m in is reaching the busstop he`s at so he said okayy. After the bus left his busstop, i couldn`t find him so i msged him and asked where he was. What was his reply? It goes something like, in front of u. All a while, he was sitting in front of me and i didn`t see him. LOL! That was when he laughed like some mad cow laa. Heh!


Then, we went off to eat since both of us were hungry. Deciding which place to eat was so difficult laa. We end up eating at LJS since there`s no other place to go. After that, went to photocopy some stuff and went to cs in search for his bermudas and surveyed handphone.
By then, we went back to tm to meet sayang. From there, we went to kfc since she was hungry and that's where we met zur. He joined us since he was waiting for nizam to come. Well, who was our victim today? Sayang, of course. Zur and khaii was bullying her all the time. So, i joined in the fun laa. Sorry eh! We love u laaa actually!

After zur and sayang was done with their meals, we went to mcdeeduudda(mcd) to go wireless. However, the batt just had to go flat and that`s when i suggested for us to play some games. We end up playing hang man. Haha. So, the old fashion la! Anyhoos, by then, nizam came and so, sayang, mat c0o and me went to library to return some books.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sayang, mizahh, mat c0ol.

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.

Okeh, i`m tired now. Shall go to sleep now. I`ve got lessons early in the morning tomorrow. Tsk!

I miss eu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home