.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

JAM&HOP

Well, as planned i went to jam&hop in sch0ol together with shaz, fad and akmal. Met them at the busstop and when we reach the overhead bridge, there`s some security guards who checks for student passes. So, we thought only TP students can enter and we had no other choice but when we saw hakim, i asked him what pass the security is asking for. When he told us; any student pass, we got excited cos everyone has an ez-link. Then! Akmal said he has got no ez-link. Lerrr, another problem. Haha. Then he came up with an idea of using other ppl`s ezlink and use it to enter but fad was to scared to do it.

After a few minutes, we came up with another idea. Use my sec ez-link and paste his picture onto my picture. Guess what? He managed to get in. Haha! Then we got all excited and enter together. The security asked why we didn`t wanna enter earlier and we said, "oh..we were waiting for our frens." and then walked away. LOL.

Upon reaching, we thought we attended some CNY concert cos the band singing some chinese songs. So, we headed to the design school to sit and wait for some other songs to be played. After sitting for almost half an hour or so, the song started to be played and fad got into the mood. LOL. So we went to the dance floor, and went right into the middleof the crowd and started dancing. After only a few minutes of dancing, i could feel my stomach growling. I`m hungry and so were the girls. Shaz and i then decided to sit at some corner while fad and akmal sat at other corner. After a few minutes, fad and akmal came over and he started dancing. Syiok sendiri. ahahaha. Then, after a while, someone tap me on my shoulder and when i turned, a guy smiled and said, "would u dance with me?"

"No!" - mizahh
"Please.." - the guy
"Err, i said no kan?" - mizahh

*pulled shaz's hand and run over to fad and akmal*

"Can laa. OK?" - the guy
*Come near me and whisper in my ear* "He's cute okehh!" - fad
"Haha. I dowan." - mizahh
"Ok then." - the guy
"See mizah, he's cute okehh. He`s dissapointed tauu." - fad
"Haha. I dowan to dance with him laa. I want to dance with shaz." - mizahh
"He`s sooo cute laa!" - fad
"Nah, he`s cool. He slowly come here and ask seh." -akmal
"Let`s go then" - fad

So while we were walking to the dancefloor once again, fad turned to the guy and pointed at me. I tried to run away but he followed where ever i went. I purposely turned to shaz and danced with her. He was still there, standing in front of me, and so, i gave up and dance with him for a while. Had a small talk with him before i decided to go off. Haha

"Did u ask for his number?" -fad and akmal
"NO, what for?" - mizahh
"He`s cute whatt!" - fad

Forget bout that. I had fun with them though. We shall meet some other time and whoever is late, will have to treat us ok? Deal ehh. Haaha!

Sayangggggggggggggggggggg, happy 3 days to bday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home