.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

1 2 3 4 HI 5!

I`m at work now substituting lina cos she can`t make it today. There`s something wrong with this lappy and i can`t see what i`m typing. I mean..it`s been like this all awhile but it will be alright after i publish this entry but today is an exception. I have been publishing this entry but i still can`t see the words when i try to edit it. I thought using word or notepad helps but it`s not working either. When i pasted what i wrote, i can`t see a single thing too. So i decided to just gamble adn type whatever i feel like and then just publish it. Before that, let me apoligse if there is any spelling errors or whatnots.

Anyway, yesterday was OOPG lab test. I heard u asked how was it. Well, there`s two questions and i think i will only score for the first question. Ah, forget bout that.

After lab test, met bebeh and off we went to work. I wasn`t working but was forced by sayang cos she was working morning shift for me. She wanted me to check out soemthing for her and by the time i came, she was already packing up to meet her fren. Dang! Anyone, i ddi manage to comment something though.

I waited for bebeh to end her shift before we made our way to bugis street in search for something but then, i decided not to waste my money for now. LOL. By then, mother and brother couldn`t stop calling and so, we decided to go our separate ways.

Met the family at parkway to buy some stuff and then headed home.

Phew! That was a tiring day laa!

I realise how busy i am today and here`s something to remind myself that i should not laze around anymore.

Things to do today:
-Study for QUAN lab test.
-Start doing the dratf for my communication skills speech.(maybe complete it too.)
-Accompany mother go shopping
-Read up some of the notes
-Start reading the novel that bebeh pass to me
-Complete shaz`s blog layout.(still not done with the profile)
ok that`s bout it.

Let`s just hope there`s no spelling errors in this entry. If there is, i`m truly sorry once again.

Oh yes. Brother just called and asked me to help him look for any suitable people who wants to work on monday and and tuesday, 12-7pm. The pay is 55 bucks. Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home