.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I`m lost without you.

Let`s start with a proper entry once again and forget bout whatever that has happened. Hee!

Well, as you all can see, i did a little bit of adjusting to the blogskin; changing the colours and stuff. I added a new song too which i`m currently addicted to. I don`t mind playing this song for the whole day. Heeeeh!

So anyway, on tuesday, after work, i decided to walk alone at a busy street but somehow, that incident had to be played on my mind just because of one stupid man. I mean, i was happily window shopping and deciding if i should spend my pay and then, came a guy who..ahhh! shut up mizahh. So after that, i FORCED myself to go home cos i didn`t want the parents to get worried.

The next day, i stayed at home the whole day. At first, sayang and i planned to go out since we were dead bored at home but canceled the plan since my mood wasn`t that good. Tried to read up the notes and managed to cover up only a quarter of it. At least something kannn..

Thursday! Met the sparklesBABES at pasir ris int and then went off to downtown to have our BRUNCH. Called iffah to join us after she ends her lesson but she skipped her boring lesson and joined us instead! Haha. Naughty! Later after that, went to the beach where i took the time to complete my personal things while the rest had their 'PHOTOSHOOT' session and smashing laughter session. After spending like, say, 3 hours there, went to mccafe while bebeh went home. Then, it was home sweet home for me. Went to my room and saw a medium sized package on my bed. I shrieked while bapak was telling me that was a present from my secondary school friend. AWW, my birthday was 2 months ago laa but thanks anyway! Heeee!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Iffah telling us some silly stories!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Bullying the next birthday girl. Heeeeh.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Bebeh and sayang! <3


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The present that i got. Hahah!



Friday; boring. Went over to the auntie`s house and just wasted time there till 7. Accompanied the cousin to fetch her husband from i don`t know where and she sent me home.

TODAY! I`m working again for the last time of this month. Maybe, going out with all the cousins later or if they decided to cancel the plan, going to study with aini. Yeah, she asked me to study with her since she`ll be studying with **** too. *winks* Bebeh! I`m fugging paisehh tau! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home