.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crack the brain!

I decided to delete all my recent entries and type out a decent one now. Heh! But before that, where shall i start? Shall i begin with this week?

Okay, on monday, my class had speech presentation for comm skills. Of course, we had to wear formal since it`s presentation. My classmates looked so serious for once cos we had to preapre our own speech and address to everyone bout our report. Yes, yours truly was very anxious, scared and afraid. Why afraid? Cos she`s scared that her speech will be too mundane and that will result in the deduction of marks. Afraid that her content will be too little and that will result in so little things to say. However, in the end, everyone did a very good job abd the teacher was actually smiling all the way. Phew! After lesson, went to have our lunch in the canteen and something cute happened. Well, something which i don`t expect to happen(not so soon). I`m confused actually. I`m not sure if i`m happy that he already knows. I`m not sure if i want him to know and in fact, i`m not sure if it is actually true what i`m feeling. Sheesh! Anyway, since he`s happy with it too, i`m okay with it. Heee!After which, the cousin called to ask me to accompany her to buy something for her parent`s wedding anniversary. I agreed but before that, had to go to her house since she has not yet dressed up. Met mother there since she wanted to visit the auntie who was sick. When i reached there, the auntie and mother realised something bout me and kpt asking me the reasons why. I just didn`t have the answer for them so i kept mum and waited till the cousin was ready. Went to look for the things that she wanted and then headed home. So that was my mondayy.

On tuesday, i had a bad stomach ache that i cried in OOPG lab just to endure the pain. Hah! I`m just proud of myself for that day cos for the first time in my life, i gave the lecturer my full concentration for that 3 whole hours of lecture. Wow! Then, i did not attend accounting tut becos the tutor said he just wants to tell us our result. I took the chance to complete my CORE report and after that, went off to meet sayang with bebeh.

The next day, one hour of revision lecture and then, demo for database lesson. Basically, my group had to present our assignment individually and so, i think i did the best among my group members becos i managed to complete the query statement according to the teacher`s instruction. Whee~ Then, went to meet grace yap to show her my report and let her edit. After that, went to meet sayang at bugis to look for something for her goodfren; HERO ALONE. heh!

Thursday! Another presentation and grace yap said my group`s presentation is interesting becos we put in the effort to changed the statements and make it our own way. Hee! After that was an hour of database tutorial and then, went to complete the report before handing in to the group leader. Then, went to meet the cousin since she wanted to rebond her hair. Waited for her a for a few hours and i could actually sleep while waiting. Heh!

Friday, met sayang in school since she wanted to print some letters then, went off to my house cos i had something to do. After that, went..no! before that, sayang had a short convo with my father. my father and her dad used to be in the same workplace. they were talking bout their frens and then my father went on to talk bout their fren, hassan, who just passed away. after a few minutes of silence, sayang asked my father,"HASSAN tu maseh keje?" and what did my father answered? "Hassan tu dah meninggal laaa." HAHAHA! I couldn`t stop laughing. My father have been mentioning that hassan has already passed away but she just had to ask. Haah! ME-NIN-GGAL?! So after that, went off to bugis to meet her fren for a while to pass some things. Then, met shaz to accompany her go for her interview. We left after a while cos we had to meet the GUYS at tamp and we thought we were running late.

Yesterday; saturday. went off to work feeling so confused of what i was going thru. Tried to calm myself down but the emotions just had to run up high and so so higgh. LOL! Bebeh came in the afternoon shift and then i decided to have fun with her. HAHA! Waited for her till she finised her shift and then went to meet shaz at bugis mrt. Headed to tamp mall to dine at delifrance since we were dead hungry. After that, went seperate ways. Pssst! Bebeh, i`m sorry. I do want to follow uu but i don`t want my emotions to spoil our day laaa. I just thought i want to handle it alone and besides, i don`t want uu to know how fugging miserable my situation is now. Heh! Sorry ehk. =)) and yes shaz, ur welcome for the umpteen times. i`ve promised myself to treat anyone who accompany me out today and so i was just fulfilling it. heee.

And today, another shift for me. After this, meeting the cousins and the rest of the family at changi beach. they are gonna stay there till tomorrow and before meeting them, i guess i`ll go somewhere just to clear my mind. i don`t want to face them with these worried face, heavy heart and etc. i want them to know i`m fine, just fine. i want them to see their mizahh, the cheerful girl. heeeeeeh. oh gosh! cik noor, the security guard here, just bought me ice-cream! hahaha! i just told him that i`ve eaten and then he went off and now, he came back with ice-cream. Sheesh! Yesterday was something i don`t fancy. It was all thanks to bebeh. She told cik noor that i was hungry and teased him to buy nasi briyani for me. Tsk!

What a freaking long entry i`ve type. U guys must read the whole thing okay. It took me such a long time to recall what happened the whole weak. Dang!

Anyway, no more ramblings. Let the visual do the talking now. Heh!


DATE: 14 FEB 2007
-WITH SAYANG



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yours truly, mizahh


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my kampong girl, siti hajar. (haha. she must be cursing me now)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ok i know, buruk.


16 FEB 2007
-WITH SHAZ AND SAYANG



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shaz and myself.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


17 FEB 2007
-WITH BEBEH AND SHAZ



Individual pictures are important. Heh.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SEDAP tk korg makanan tu? Haha!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i love herrr sooo muchh, can?!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home