.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

EEEUUU! I need eeeuuuu!

As much as i hate to say and believe it, i know i very well have to let go. It`s very hard for me since i`ve tried for the past two years but i`m left with no choice. Why is it that I just can`t get what i need? Why must i be the one losing everything? Why does it seems like it`s the end for me? Why must it be me? I am so fugging sure of my feelings. I have already lost my heart and soul. I`m not gonna let myself lose my pride. No way! I just have to be much stronger than i was two years ago. I know i got only myself to pull me through and continue this journey.

"Aku tak pernah menduga begini hebatnya duka lara bila berakhirnya cinta. Mengapa ku sukar untuk melupakanmu?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home