.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Exams are over. Let`s parttttay!

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! ! !


I`m so happpppyyyy! ! Yes, very happppyy! !


I won`t comment much bout the papers cos it`s already over. I won`t be like some people who will just brag about their exams. Haha!


Anyway, life`s been great for me. Went out with the cousins last saturday to catch a movie. After which, we headed over to the mrt station to send siti hajar off. Then, the four of us, lina boboy acoi and myself walked from PS all the way to the end of orchard road.

So when there`s only two girls left(who doesn`t act like a girl at all..haha!) , the guys will take control. Like how? Telling all the stupid guy`s jokes and made the girls behave like one of them. Haha! Then, comes the funny part.

"K, we go sit somewhere yg bole enjoy laa. Like somewhere yg tk boring urh."

"Aku tau! ! I-gallop!"

"Pantat kaoo ar!"

&everyone just burst into laughters.

So we ended up chilling at mcdee till very late. Before heading back home, we watched the fireworks display because of the chingay.

The next day, as i`ve mentioned in one of my entries; work and then planned bebeh`s surprise birthday.

Monday till thursday, was exam. Today, since it was the last day of exam, bebeh and i headed off to WS for shopping ! ! Yes, i love it! Heee. Well, we bought almost everything that caught our eyes and i`m happy with it. I`m just not happy with one thing. She gets to go for the facial thing at only $18 but i can`t cos i`m not 18 yet! ! Not fair!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NOT FAIR! !

Anyway, to those people whom i did not reply their msgs, i`m really sorry. I`ve been studying the whole week. I promise i will reply soon after this eyy. Hee!

I feel even great now. Chatted with cousin just now after like, say, a few weeks of not talking(besides that day when i saw her at downtown) to each other. Well, i hope she liked the idea that i gave her. Wheee~ &now, talking to hardi. I guess what sayang used to say is true. He`s full of crap uhh. We are like discussing on what i dreamt the other nite. The weird thing is, i wonder why i told him bout that silly dream or what he consider it as nitemare. Even bebeh doesn`t know bout it uhhhhhhh! Haha!

Enough. I`m tired. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home