.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Someone is legal now!

NEWSHEADLINES!

Bebeh turned 18 today! Yes yes, my beloved girl. Heee!

We, the sparklesBABES are very glad that the last minute surprise plan that i came up with, went well. I mean it when i say last minute; 2 days before her birthday.

I was so worried that i can`t do something to celebrate for her birthday. Then, when i was on the way to work on sunday, the plan just came to me. Called up sayang and dear for a meet up and we spent the whole afternoon doing her the things.

What was my plan?
We bought 18 balloons and insert some clues in it. The clues will help her lead to where we place our presents for her. Heh! So, we also asked for family to help us with the surprise too.


3.30 pm
Sayang and dear goes to her house.

With the help of her mother, they blew the balloons, tie it and then place all the 18 balloons on her bed. As for the presents, they are placed according to the clues in the balloons.

4pm

Ran away from bebeh who coincidently, end her paper at the same exact time as me.

Rushed to bebeh`s house after i end my paper.

Left bebeh at the busstop though i told her to meet me there.

5.oo pm

THEN...When she finally reach home, her face was priceless. Of course, she was shocked ah!

We wanted to take some pictures and leave after that but bebeh insisted that we should eat with her first. So we ate and spent some time talking. Had our group hug and then, passed her our CLUE BOOK.

inspired by zoom thailand! hee.

the instructions in the book.

of course, our rules for her. =)

&last but not least, signing off.

The three of us, then, decided to walk to the interchange. I didn`t expect sayang and dear to be so hyperactive uhhh. They were making me laugh the whole way to the interchange. Hee!

Good way to relieve stress ehhhh. BUT THEN..I still have to revise. Two more papers and i will be free. Whee! Oh, i`m very happy. The family won`t be in singapore for the whole weekend. I`ll be all alone and i plan to go out and come back late. =))

Before i end. BEBEH! Though you always leave early when we go out and though you never fail to nag at us, WE STILL LOVE YOU OKAY!









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More pictures are in my camera but too bad, the camera is with bebeh. We made her take photo each time she finds a clue. LOL.

"WAH! Dah legal sehhhhh!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home