.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

YAY!

Hello pretty thang!
First of all, lets thank sayang for the main picture! I asked her to help me edit cos I have no more ideas of what to do with all of it and it was fantastic uh! She was so excited that she couldn`t wait for me to reach home. She called and msged me a few times just to tell me how much effort she has put in. haha! So cute!

Anyway, had to wake up early in the morning for the revision lecture. Eugene called to say that he`ll be late so I told him that I`ll go to the lecture room first. By the time I reached, it was still early so I waited and waited and waited. Surprisingly, Eugene came soon after that and the teacher hasn`t arrive yet. So we wait and wait and wait. Our lecturer came and he went into another theatre. I remember looking for the location of the revision in ole. It stated LT10 not LT11 so anyway, we just went to LT11 and continue with the revision. Haha!

After that, went to meet bebeh at tampines. Gosh, I miss her so much sehh. &guess what? She forgot something! Anyways, went to survey something and then she had to make her way to ubi for her driving lesson. As it was her first time, she was so nervous. Her face was sooooo worried and she told me her stomach was full of butterflies. Haha. I wonder what colour. *okay, inside okay* But when I told her that I`ll accompany her, her face expression changed the very minute. Ish! Naughty girl. Lol!

So we made our way there and on the way, we saw shaz. Then, while I was waiting for bebeh at the driving center, a guy approached me. The minute he sat beside me, I could sense something`s not right. &yes, I was right. He turned to me and gave me that pervetic look. He tried talking to me but I was too scared so I blast the song on my mp3. suddenly, I felt guilty because maybe that guy was trying to ask me something so I turned to him and he started asking me a lot of unnecessary questions. After answering his questions, I realized I do not want to bother him no more so I put on my earphones and pretend that he wasn`t there. However! I realized he was staring at me for almost 30 minutes. I felt so uncomfortable and I told myself, “ if he were to pull me to one corner, I`ll do whatever khaii has taught me. REMEMBER: I do no want to go the same thing ever again. Pls pls pls.” So after staring at me, he handed out his hand and smiled to me. Dang! He wanted to shake hands with me and all I did was “err, it`s okay..” and then he walked away! Phew!

I swear I do not understand why I have to face that kind of situations a lot of times after that scary incident. I just don`t get it. I tried telling myself that it`s just coincidence but I just can`t help being afraid.

SO SO SO! I knew the brother is in a good mood today. So, I smiled as widely as I could and walked towards him. I told him what I want to do with the digicam and he just screamed. Haha! But oh well, after that he said, “yeah, sure!” and by that minute, I snatched back the digicam and hopped to my room. I`m a happy girl, you see! =))

I`m off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home