.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

memory stick finally out !

AHHHHH ! ! I`m very happy ! ! Very very happy !

For the past few days, shaz and i have been trying to take out the memory stick that got stuck in the slot in my laptop. we tried every way but failed. rosli tried to help on monday but failed too. asking help from zur was somehow "useless". i called him up and told him the situation and he laughed like a mad dog and saying how silly i can get. then after listening to his laughters and some advices, we tried but still fail to make it come out. &today, rosli saw me with my upset face and this time, he tried his very best. i took out all the tweezers and pins that i have and handed him. in the end, he tried using the nail clipper and yay! it came out. hahahahha! i`m so happy. i even shrieked in his ears. LOL ! shaz, now we can sleep soundly already. hahahaha!

anw, i`m so tired. my eyes need more sleep, my body need more rest, my mind need to relax. arggh. since bebeh and acap are out of town, rehan and i are supposed to take over them but that rehan purposely off his hp the whole day. i managed to get through his line only at 7.10 this morning. i screamed at him telling him to work cos my body aches like a lot but he refused to cos he said he had tuition. yea rite! byk kau nyer tuition, sumer org tk percaye laa! even yani said soooo. i just feel like strangling u, u know?! but no, i should just beat ur score! heeee.

&mat c0ol, the entry that maybe u`re looking for will be posted later or tmr ok. and for the time being, calm down ok? i`m sorry bout ytd.

bebeh! i miss euu. make sure u come to me with the souveniors ok? haha! jk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home