.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, April 02, 2007

don`t bother. i`m only dying.

I could feel my heart tearing apart.
I could feel my heart shrinking.
I could feel the tears rolling down the cheeks.
I could feel and see but I can`t seem to understand the situation.
I`m just confused.
I don`t know why I`m feeling this way.
I don`t know why I`m mad.
I don`t know why I`m upset.
I don`t know why I have to feel all these.
I have no idea what is going on.

Ok, let`s do some recap.
I know I was mad.
I know I was disappointed.
I know I was relieved.
..all because of that silly DAY.

But I`m not sure how that silly DAY turned out to uncover the whole lot of feelings I had during this holiday; the wound which won`t seem to heal.

Sometimes, I even stop and ask myself; why must it be always me who feels all this? Why must it be only me? When actually, this whole thing involves not only me but another party too.

I`m tired of thinking.
I just need the other party to realize it too.

&fathin, I have something important to discuss with you. Maybe..hajar too. I want to express everything. But I don`t know when the right time.

I`m just dying now.

Help me, please?

Baby r, I love and miss you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home