.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

re-BOND-ing

i had my hair cut, AGAIN ! I had my hair rebond, AGAIN !

Yesterday was very tiring. Went out early in the morning to meet shaz. Followed her to tamp cos she had some errands to run. We had to go to two places; tamp and simei. By the time we wanted to go to simei, it was raining heavily and we had no choice but to walk in the rain. We were drenched, of course. &when we reached simei, it wasn`t raining there so we looked like two girls who just came out from the swimming pool. Haha ! when she`s done doing her errands, we went to tampines interchange to grab some food. After which, we headed to st 11 to meet my cousin, lina. Shaz and I were too engrossed talking bout our Saturday plan that we forgot t alight at the busstop. So, we had to alight at the next busstop. We end up walking from simei to tampines back. Lol ! so I had my hair done for 5 hours and during that period, we had so much fun laughing at other people and at our stupid jokes. Oh & of course, I had to listen to their whining of when i`ll be done. Haha ! after I was finally done, we headed to century for our lunch cum dinner. We had still some time to spare so we went to watsons and shopped till we dropped. We end up with a big hole in our pockets. Hehe ! then, we headed home and I was in time for my daily dosage of baby r. heeeeeeee ! I love you baby!

&today, i`m working full shift cos yani and fathin couldn`t make it. working during the weekdays is so much difference compared to working during the weekends cos weekdays, the sales is always very low. So acap and I just slacked all the way. then, a group of students came and I got so panic when the teacher had paid but another teacher said they should be let in free. I turned to acap who was standing beside me and gave him my worried look. Haha ! the next customer came and asked us bout haji lane and being us, we answered nothing but we`re not sure. Lol !

Oh &rehan, u won`t believe this.
I broke your record !

look carefully !
895,851 !
now you cannot say i`m slow.
You cheena legong !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home