.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, April 30, 2007

wassup yaw?!

Life`s been great except for some minor problems which irritate the shit out of me. Other than that, it`s all fine and perfect. I think there`s nothing else I could ever wish for.


Initially, I had a date with rudy at itas(mampos aku kalau hajar tau aku nak kuar ngn scandal dier) because I planned to discuss some important issues with him but the plan was cancelled, as I had to attend to some urgent matters at home. So there goes my only chance to have a serious talk with him at the most appropriate time. Haighz !


Bebeh has been complaining that I`ve been very fierce these few days and she even complaint to eugene. Poor girl. heh ! The fact is, my mind, which has been, depressed all these while, needs a break. I learnt some new things from hajar when I had a serious girl to girl talk (which I`ve not done for eons) the other day. She sort of insert some sense into my fearful and weak mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home