.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

hello fellow readers !




my pay is in la, yaw ! I`m so happy once I got hold of the cheque but my happiness was short lifted when mother told me to bank in everything and to not take out any cents at all. Sigh. I worked so hard by taking over other`s shift, working when there`s no one willing to work and to know, I can`t spend the money. Not even a few dollars !
Double sigh !


School`s been great anyway. Assignments are killing me. &this time, even comm skills can make me go mad. I have my own group but my group members are like so relaxed so I decided to start first with my own part &all I knew was, I couldn`t find a single thing which could help me. Dang ! In the end, I found it though. Phew ! As for the rest of the assignment, they are still in the beginning stage. Owh, we have test on Thursday and I think I`ll be able to do it uhh ! I don`t want anymore supp paper cannnnn ! haha.


Okay, actually I`m supposed to be doing my FX/MM currency research but my itchy fingers just feel like blogging so I side-tracked and here I am ! heee. I`m done with this, continuing with my research now.


Oh yes, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all mothers out there ! &to mother, i hope u like the gift i gave u. hee !


I can`t explain this feeling.
I think about it everyday.
&even though we`ve moved on,
it gets so hard for me to walk away…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home