.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, June 08, 2007

come back to me babyy !

Phew ! I`m finally back ! Term tests are over and this means that, holidays are here ! Now, I can get some rest. Yes, some because I still have the comm. skills proposal and also the fund. of investment to complete. But, put that aside for a while. It`s time to meet the friends, catch up on things (though we catch up with each other almost once a week) and just spend the time doing nothing that makes us so stressful. (haha, this is crap). Anyways, I have tons of photos to upload and millions and millions of things to talk about. (U can`t blame me for I’m a chatterbox.)

Since the start of the new semester, I had a very tight schedule. School`s been pretty hectic with the fact that I have an assignment to hand in almost every week. &trust me, poly life isn`t just about enjoying and wasting time okay. It`s all about being independent and if u can`t manage that, then you are in trouble. I had a freaking hard time completing my foreign exchange assignment and at one point, I just broke down. But then, there`s always kind soul like bebeh to help me pull through all that. Okay, I know this is getting a little bit mawkish. I can’t help it laaa ! heh ! Okay so the term test was quite of weird for me this time because I remembered studying real hard for the commercial off the shelf paper and I was sure I understand most of the topics. However, as soon as I read the paper, my mind went blank. Funny la sehh ! I end up staring at the paper and wrote whatever I thought was right. So that was for the first paper. The second and also, the last paper, I knew I only studied the theory and not the diagrams but somehow, the questions was mostly on the diagrams so I just answered according to the theory which I really hope will earn me some marks. &the funny thing was, almost everyone finish 30 minutes after the commenced of the paper. Everyone end up laughing seeing each other outside the lecture hall. Haha ! There, that’s it for school and term test.

&the bestie is just so wonderful ! he asked me out for a movie without knowing that i`ve finished my term test. I was afraid to make decision but when mother allowed me (which she usually forbid me to go out with a guy alone), I was so freaking happy ! &trust me, all the time when I was out with him, I wasn’t thinking of what I`ll do if I were to bump into anyone cos I know, I already got mother`s permission. Hahah ! I jakon la tauu ! Oh yes, I was also very excited because finally I can tell sayang, “the last movie that I watched was shrek3!” not like, any other time I would be the only one who has not watch any latest movie. Nyehaha!

Okay enough of me with my stories. now, the pictures will brighten up the entry. Heh !

I can`t recall when was this. All I knew was that bebeh and I were video-calling each other though we were beside each other. I was as usual, excited, cos shaz got her new phone ! Hahaha.

&this...


…was when iffah came to our workplace when sayang and I was having our shift. Had so much fun doing things we just love and making iffah dump her assignment, which are just far too lame. After all the laughter, I was too tired that I kept falling asleep while they were telling their stories. Hahah!

Okay, I`m done. U guys really have to read up everything that I wrote and look carefully at the pictures. It took me a whole lot of effort to make this entry okayy. for who else? For those people who have been telling me to update. Now, thank me !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home