.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Exclusive!

So yea, looking at how chaotic the tagboard is..some of you might have guessed correctly.
The colleagues got to take EXCLUSIVE (inside joke!) pictures with my hubby (perasan oi!) at our ANYTHING AND WHATEVER booth while i was having my off day.
The colleagues were working outside the office when they called to inform me about him.
*nak kasi aku jealous la tu*
padahal padahal eh korg..

&i heard, she was the first one to take with him.
FEELING AHHH TTUUUUU !!!
LOL!!!

EXCLUSIVE !!
Hahahah!

*muka ada senyyyyuuuummmm*
Tak dpt face to face, postcard pun ok jugakk perr.
LOL!


CLOSE UP SIKET!


Okay enough.
Remember I mentioned that i revamped my room?
Yea, i finally snap some pictures of it.
Well, it still looks messy cos i have got no time yet to tidy it up.
Busy working laaa.

Not fully done though.

Anyway, the cousins and I are working on a small project for our family during the first day of Hari Raya.
I`m sure it`ll be FABULOUS !
&i`m so so sure mak jah`s house will be more kecoh cos everyone will be laughing and smiling cheekily at our effort !
AWWW, come, big HUG!!!

Okay, bear with me.
A few more things and i`m done for this entry..
Gol & Gincu has unfortunately end and no more series anymore.
Sad, u know!
Hehehe.
I think season 2 is great !
Good job guys !
Every episode leaves you with a surprise and make you ponder..
Cool kan?!
Take a peek at HAJAR'S blog..
for some cute photos of the last episode!
Wheee.


(HAJAR'S BLOG)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home