.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Work work work, gonjeng.

How`s work for me so far?
well, it`s great !
it`s really great !!!
cos i`m allowed to sleep, do my own things and surf the net whenever there are no calls..

though it`s tiring cos i haven`t had my off day yet..
yes, it may seems so boring but be positive..
THE PAY IS WORTH IT !!!


this was one of the few photos we took when she accompanied me to ikea to buy new furnitures. EXCITED !!! lol.

and from here onwards..
photos of the NEW WORKPLACE..

that`s my new desk..


hajar's desk is at the main room..

for the first day of work..she`ll come to my place once in a while..

but skrg comfortable alrdy, so she just sit at my place.. lol !!!
she even watched tv shows with me !!! hahaha !

Hajar is on off today..
&she must be spending time sleeping all the way..
BETUL KAN?!!!
LOL !!


It`s oke, i`ll do the same too tomorrow.
Cos tmr is my off day !!!
Woooohoooo !!!

Oh yea, yesterday i was watching Gol & Gincu Season 2 EP 11 with hajar..
cos the day before(sunday), i was too lazy to on the tv to watch it on 8TV..
there`s this one scene which made us laugh non-stop..


CLICK HERE TO WATCH !!

It`s around the 10th minute to the end..

Happy watching, gonjeng ! HAHAHAH.


P.s: I saw shabir on sunday when i was with my colleagues at MHC !! hahaha. so CUTE CUTE CUTE !!! but i ran away.. LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home