.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, September 03, 2007

it's not over....it's just the beginning

Exams are over..
&that means..HOLIDAYS ARE HERE !!

since it’s been a long time since we last met,
or even if we met, it’ll be for a short while..
I finally met my babies on Thursday !
Where to?
Airport !!
(yours truly was so excited)

ate at popeye’s (the sailorman toot toot !)
where something cute happened. :)

after which, went over to the viewing mall..
..where we got all excited talking bout going for a holiday together..



the highlight of the day was that we tease these two girls very much.



..we got so engrossed reading all the books and magazines and that’s where we found out that shocking news. :( but nvrmind..

see, that’s why we just can’t stop teasing them. Lol !



..&that was my Thursday.
Spending time laughing our asses off..
Reminiscing the past..
Teasing the two girls..
&just spending quality time together.


&the next day, fathin hajar and myself went for a jobhunt before meeting the guys.
&at night, went to meet my two boys; boboy and acoi where we spent too much time laughing at each other and laughing at each other’s antics.
&it was so sweet of acoi to accompany me home.
Whee.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank NURUL FATHIN AIDA BTE OMAR for buying for me the HSM2 DVD and also HSM Concert VCD. Thanks a million babe ! I love you ! MUAHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home