.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Gay = Happy !

I'm so happy !
I'm finally free !
Well, not really but still, free la !
Finally, all presentations are done and assignments has been handed in.
So happy !

This whole week has been very slow and mundane gitu kann..
everyone looked so shagged and restless, having to rush for assignments due..
and also, two presentations which was a killer.
and finally, it's OVER !!!

Yesterday's presentation marks the end of this semester's burden..
and as soon as they stepped out of the presentation room..
all i heard was "phew ! finally !"..
and a big smile being plastered on their face.
very cliche, i know.
right after my presentation..
bebeh asked where do i intend to go..
&i gave her my irritating answer..
"NAK GI BERDANSA ! "
Hahaha.
(told u, i was very happy)
what do you expect? this whole week..
monday - DERV test and COTS assignmnet due
tuesday - BIS lab test and Comm. skills brochure assignment due.
Wednesday - COTS Presentation
Thursday - DERV Presentation
&today - Co&co assignment due
but i`m done with it !
wheeeeeee.
(excuse me pls, i`m just so happy !)
okay okay. it`s been so long that i get to blog with beautiful pictures of my beautiful frens. haha ! since i have the time now, why not kan?

meet my "boyfriend". that was after comm skills presentation.


no need for introduction. that's me !

bebeh & me..

more pictures coming rite up..i`m rushing to meet the cousins !

p.s : bebeh ! i love u &i know u know the reasons why. hahaha ! aku sure tkleh tido hari ni... LOL !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home