.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

dance to the music.

I just reached home a few minutes ago. Yes, it`s so unlike me to reach home this late but I accompanied the cousin. He called me while I was on the way home from school and persuaded me to accompany him and after much persuasion, I agreed since I rejected it the last week. tell me how nice i am. lol. Reached home, did some wash up and then met him. It was such a pleasant experience for me and I swear, that place was so chaotic but it was fun meeting new friends, really.




So that was it. I went to watch anugerah for live. Some of you may wonder why I am exaggerating on this but really, I learnt a lot of new things watching it live. trust me.

&Since it has been quite depressing having to face a lot of pressures in different issues, I was glad I chose to stay in Singapore though it will be much exciting with the cousins in Malaysia.
In case some of you didn`t know, the NASS malay gang threw a surprise party for iffah at PASIR RIS on sunday. &so where do I start? From the time we planned or just fast forward to the party itself?

In the morning, around 10: netti and I went over to bebeh’s house to cook. Yes, we did cook okay ! Zur came later after that to help us carry some of the things.

By 130: we headed to downtown to meet the rest while iyliana and bebeh went to fetch iffah who thought she’ll be celebrating her birthday with the two of them only.

2.15: We set up the things and waited for the birthday girl to come.

2.30: We saw the birthday girl being blindfolded and held hands with bebeh who led her the way. When she finally reached our table, she was surprised !! well, duh ~ I swear she was speechless. Then and there, we sang her the birthday song and suddenly, the wind was so strong that the candles couldn`t light up. Spoil la ! but nvr mind.. heh.

Oh, after all that, everyone just indulged the food since we were famished. After which, the birthday girl was given another surprise. We presented her our “online” magazine with a music being played in the background. So we continued taking pictures, playing games and then, I presented her the last surprise of that day, our present as a group. A total makeover for her: skirt, shirt, jelly shoes, watch and earrings. Well, we wanted her to look more like a girl, that’s why.

So then, the rain comes and we headed over to the nearest pondok and waited for the rain to stop. Apparently the rain didn`t stop so we walked over to downtown to wash up and chill at mc café, the usual spot for us at downtown till 9. Lol !



Yeap, it was G-R-E-A-T ! Totally !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home