.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, July 27, 2007

a bit of memory.


Hello Blog paradise ! I happened to get away from all the little things and make it here. I know i haven`t updated this space since long time ago, I`m just preoccupied with school and lots of stuffs. It`s been okay so far.

OKAY WHO AM I KIDDING HERE. Life`s been very very busy and stressful as you all know. There has been projects, tests and preparation for presentations and more projects. I can`t wait for the exams (yes, add that to the list too) to be over cos i really really need a BREAK. really.

I didn`t know i sound like a typical grandmother. oh anyways, what`s going on with me? I`m currently staying at my aunt`s house since i have to babysit for my niece till this weekend. God..i`ve been feeling very restless lately cos waking up very early in the morning is my routine nowadays. i`m the babysitter, remember? secondly, bebeh`s been a great company and i swear i love her to bits. And there`s this DRIFTING word going on between the bestie and me. (well, ignore that).

so yea, that`s bout it, i guess. my mind is blocked, really. i can`t recall a few things now. damn.

okay, now back to projects ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home