.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

New job yaw!

First and foremost, I would like to thank NUR HIDAYAH for the offer. It meant a lot to me oke. &also, a big thank you to SITI HAJAR for forwarding me the sms.


Ytd, Hajar and I went over to beach road to fill up the forms and briefed about the things that we need to do.
Our new company is somehow linked to malay heritage center and you wouldn’t wanna know how we reacted to it. :P
We came to the conclusion that we would be stuck with MHC forever. Haha. Lame..


&because of that, as of Tuesday, 12/9/07, I would be very very very busy.
My working hours would be 9am-7pm.
6 days a week.
Due to that, I foresee myself being the most boring person ever coz I won’t be able to go online that often (or at all), hang out with the cousins till wee hours or even watch tv.
How sad is that?
I believe I will be spending too much time at work, breaking fast together with the colleagues and soon after that, I will have to go for solat terawih.
By the time it ends, I will be very tired and just make my way to lala land.
&that will continue as a cycle for a whole of 1 month.
Can you imagine that?


Nonetheless, I really hope I can keep in touch with my cousins and friends esp NURUL FATHIN AIDA cos I know she’ll be missing me a lot. LOL !
So guys, do msg or call me when u guys are free oke.
My job isn’t that much so I hope I can entertain you. Whee.
Oh yea, I feel guilty too oke cos I can’t break fast with my family except during my off days or course.
Enough of that.


So anyway, I’m a very happy kid.
Why?
Cos I made a madeover for my room.
YAY !
I painted the room purple..
Bought some furniture..
Threw away some unwanted displays..
Rearranged my belongings..
&now, it looks more sexy.
Muahaha.
No la, look more neat, presentable and sweet !
Yea, I guess. Gee !
But I love it ! So so much !
Of course, I would also like to thank the bro for agreeing to change rooms with me.
U bet I was happy bcoz his room was bigger than mine.
Haha !


I’ll put up pictures soon oke ! :)
Do tag often while I’m gone for a short while. Heh !


SELAMAT MENJALAN IBADAH PUASA KEPADA SEMUA UMAT ISLAM YG AKAN BERPUASA.
Kepada sesiapa yg planning or memang tkkan pause, biler nak insaf huh?!
Heh heh heh !
Maaf2 cakap je la eh. Ni ckp terbuang. LOL !


Selamat eh semua!
Semoga sihat2 selalu.
Hee..
MUAH MUAH MUAH.


oh my, teringat muahchee(spelling aku hentam).
HAHAHA !


I’m gonna miss u guys !
So u better miss me.
Nyehaha !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home