.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hang on for now.


So hard to express this feelings.
Ytd, a good friend of mine talked to me.
According to her, i`m not the old mizah no more.
Then she went on and on and on..
After she left, her words made me ponder..
So i told myself i MUST do something bout it..
which then i decided to spend some time alone and not head straight home..
I roam for a while then realised I need to go home due to my trauma...
Once at home, i listened to one particular song and that made me think even harder..
FAMILY PROBLEMS which requires ME to solve it asap. MY FREAKING attitude which needs ME to do something bout it..bla bla bla..
&in the end, i cried myself to sleep.
HAHAHAH!
drama mama nyerr..

&today when i woke up, i told myself..
"mizah, u`ve got to change. U have to! Or else.."
so yea..
THANKS TO THAT FRIEND.
U`re such a sweetheart laaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home