.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, May 18, 2009

what to wearrrr?

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Graduation ceremony is in less than 24 hours and I have seriously nothing to wear. Being unemployed and basically nothing to do all the time, I have obviously grown horizontally and increasing one size. My plan to exercise did not actually work out so much to lose a few kilos before the event.

With that, the existing formal wear that I often wear for work the last time, don't seem to fit me or look a little sloppy for a graduation ceremony. I really need to find my black pants which I can't seem to find and get myself a new shirt later on.

But I can't seem to moving my ass because the fever that Iam having now is making me all weak. I also have this sore throat which makes me feel like coughing every other minute but when I try to cough, I wana vomit. Very frustrating leh.

Side track a bit, Nizam has been the for a week plus and he shall be back in 12 more days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home