.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, November 05, 2007

not enough hours.

the computer and lappy are not down. the internet is not down. i am just very busy. very very very busy that even my mother misses me. FOR REAL. cos i am hardly at home staring and irritating her like i used to. hehe.

this term's timetable is very bad cos lessons start very early and end in the late afternoon. sigh. &to add on, i have very long break stretching to 5 hours before the next lesson. tell me how bad that is.

not only that, sometimes after my lessons end, i have to meet the cousins to discuss for our upcoming event. i will only reach home close to midnight. that has been going on for 2 consecutive weeks. now i know why my mother missed me so much.

then comes the weekends, non stop training with the cousins and rushing here and there to get all the things done. If i don`t lose weight by the end of this whole event, my body must be really crazy. LOLS!

okie dokie. i need to get back to my assignments which is due..next week! heeee. i promise the next entry which will be pretty soon, will be filled with lots of photos. promise! =)

&khai! i think i`m in love! really really..tk bedek! hehehe. but then again, who will believe me kan? lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home