.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hear me roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!



Exams are finally over !!! (well, i am expecting at least one supp paper anyway) but whatever it is, HOLIDAYS ARE HERE !!! *jom gelek jommmm* No assignments to drive all of us crazy, no waking up early in the morning just to attend boring lectures and dragging labs and tutorials, no skipping of lessons (oops!), no long breaks to waste our time and no schoooooooooooooool for at least these two months !


Of course i'm happy, excited, elated, gay and many moreeee. Hahahaha! Cos it has been a very tiring and stressful semester for me. For now, at least i can wake up a little bit late than usual, sit at home and clean up the mess in my room, meet the cousins every single day (haha!), hang out more with the sparklesBABES and puteraPUTERI and manyyyyyyyy moree..


Speaking of which, the sparklesBABES are celebrating our bebeh's birthday tmrrrrr at SENTOSA! Well, when was the last time i stepped my foot there? Trust me, it has been yearrrrrssss. I'm not that excited going to that place but i am very excited meeting my babes. WHEEEE!


Soon, after all the chem engine guys are done with their exams, we are having our gathering again! Whoa, tell me abt it. The last one we had was during hari raya. THAT LONG. I'm soooo sooo excited of meeting every single one of them againnnn..


&like i mentioned in my previous entry, the cousins and i have came up with such a plan that my holidays won't go to a waste. We have checked out the price, looked all over for the funkiest design, bought whatever necessary things needed and we are all set to goooooooooooo!


I better get going. I have alot of things to prepare for tomorrow!


Uh oh. Before i go, i wanna thank Rizal for the ride home yesterday. Thanks a lot okay, cikgu. Hehehe! Kiddinggggg! =)


Take care people! Have a great holiday and .... don't take drugs!


Babe, i am waiting for ... your exams to be over! HEHEHE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home