.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Stupid kenal2 thing.

I was on the way home today listening to the songs in my phone, thinking of the things that i should be doing, letting my mind rest for a while when a guy came and sat beside me. I was getting a bit uneasy and moved a little bit closer to the windows. Then, this guy saw and smiled at me. I knew he would start a conversation with me any moment and by the time i was done cursing the bus driver for driving so slow, he was already starting it! I swear my blood was flowing so fast that i could perspire like i've ran a 1000km race. I didn't wanna show him how scared i was to have him sitting beside me and starting that conversationg with me so i played along and gave me my most fakest smile ever and replied to whatever questions he asked. The common question from a stranger would be, "Are you a pakistani?" followed by a long pause and sharp stare from me. When he said,"nak kenal2 bole?" I was already at lost of what to do to make him stop so ... I stood up and moved to the front and find myself a comfortable sit beside an auntie. Phew!


Ok why am i even typing it here? Dammmmnnnn, don't tell me i still haven't get over that stupid incident. Why must it still haunt me? TELL ME!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home