.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Breathless.

Taken from my bitchy lesbian partner's blog..

"My dearest bitchy babe preciousanecdotes..

I know it is so hard for you to do what you have to do.and i know it sucks badly cos you still love him.. but there is just some things in life which we cant force. Maybe we just have to follow the flow of the people around us or maybe we should just follow the path that ALLAH has created for us. I'm sure HE is just giving you a test now and if you can withstand what he has given you now, i'm sure he will make your future path so colourful, even i will get jealous. Remember that i'm always here for you, just like those time i needed someone to talk to badly. I dont care if our parents think we are lesbians(?!). Just call me in the middle of the night and i will talk to you if you needed somebody, okay sweetlove?


Had a blast time with everyone today...one more durian feast can? So that i can burp in mizahh's face!"


Thanks babe. It's just so hard for me to even breathe now. HELP PLEASE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home